Saturday, May 8, 2010

End of the ride

The end of the ride is near and will be on May 14th in St. Augustine Florida. For anyone planning to come out to celebrate with me or better yet ride with me (PLEASE DO) the following arrangements have been made.

I will arrive at the covered pavilion area at 124 Charlotte St. off of King Street and the official end of the adventure cycling maps at 3:00 pm on Friday, May 14th.
I would love to have a group of people to ride and run with me to the water for the ceremonial tire dipping and celebration of the end of my ride that will take place at Anastasia State Recreational Park. The following arrangements have been made to join me.

We will leave the covered area at 3:30 pm and travel 3.7 miles to the parking lot and south portion of Anastasia State Recreation Facility. For parking arrangements you can either, park at the State Park from where we will be ending and ride to meet at the covered area on Charlotte St. or there was limited street side parking in the area.

I have included the link to a map of the area and the route we will ride to Anastasia State Recreational Park.

http://www.mapmyride.com/view_route?r=404127333779396181

No comments:

Post a Comment