Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 27
awareness and meetings dfw area

Had a meeting kind of set up with Kathleen Reaves, but we had a miscomunication with phones and I missed the opportunity to meet her - Kathleen I am so sorry we missed each other!

I did meet with Mike Kimbrough, ( I stayed at his parents home in Ranger), we had lunch and talked about our stories and the similarities. Mike is very sure of where he wants to be in the future and how he intends to get there - Mike - I have no doubts that you will win. I am looking forward to The Hotter that hell 100 in Texas next year! (Mike wants to ride it next year, and I told him if he rides I will meet him and ride with him!)

It was nice to hear someone else who thinks like me and refreshing to see his tenacity. Mike you are an inspiration, keep up the good attitude and don't let anything hold you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment